NCT Life: Camping Edition (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Basically, there's a new season of NCT Life that revolves around the members going camping in the woods for a weekend. Members would be paired up into teams and have to compete in challenges to decide things like who gets the coolest tents and the best equipment, nicest food etc.

So I thought it'd be fun to see who you guys wanted the pairs to be, there would be 5 pairs so 10 members in total can be chosen, they can be from any unit and the team members don't have to be from the same unit. What are some new pairings you want to see interact and which of the classic pairings would you want to bring back?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oke so teama OT21, I'll put one team of 3 members!

  1. Jaehyun + Chenle
  2. Winwin + Johnny
  3. Yuta + Hendery
  4. Mark + Jisung
  5. YangYang + Taeil
  6. Doyoung + XiaoJun
  7. Haechan + Ten
  8. Taeyong + Kun
  9. Lucas + Jeno
  10. Jaemin + Renjun + Jungwoo

I literally forgot some members sksksk
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oke so teama OT21, I'll put one team of 3 members!

  1. Jaehyun + Chenle
  2. Winwin + Johnny
  3. Yuta + Hendery
  4. Mark + Jisung
  5. YangYang + Taeil
  6. Doyoung + XiaoJun
  7. Haechan + Ten
  8. Taeyong + Kun
  9. Lucas + Jeno
  10. Jaemin + Renjun + Jungwoo
I literally forgot some members sksksk
I didn't really think much about the teams I just wanted to see some interact bc I didn't see it before or as much also new Chinese members with other NCT memebers is a must
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread