Rumor NCT new songs? Taeyong solo? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Maybe they'll release an album and let him have a few songs as a solo.
SM does that. Super Junior has done that years
Yeah i can see that tbh It be nice if they do it with other members as well.. cause he get labelled as sm favourite so if they do a least favoured member like renjun, chenle etc as well it would sit better with fans [i said ren and chen due to being from dream]
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah i can see that tbh It be nice if they do it with other members as well.. cause he get labelled as sm favourite so if they do a least favoured member like renjun, chenle etc as well it would sit better with fans [i said ren and chen due to being from dream]
I mean, we don't know it yet. It may be just parts of 127 songs
I don't think Dream will have a cb soon.
I think 127 will have a cb first and then Dream, like they usually have
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Sory
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I mean, we don't know it yet. It may be just parts of 127 songs
I don't think Dream will have a cb soon.
I think 127 will have a cb first and then Dream, like they usually have
im talking about the 2019 album..
but
dream last album - 6 months ago
127 - 3 months ago if we exclude the collab
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
im talking about the 2019 album..
but
dream last album - 6 months ago
127 - 3 months ago if we exclude the collab
We don't know how Haechan is doing. Haechan will be pushed more in Dream
Also with TxT now with a similar concept, they might wait cuz now people are still hyping TxT. Letting them comeback would be kinda stupid.
WE NEED THE YEARBOOK BEFORE THE 2019 ALBUM :pandamad:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The yearbook should have already been done. Wtf . :queen:

He looks so happy and proud of himself. That solo song sounded so good. I hope we will have that release soon. But I don’t think they are the same track. His rap on those clip is lit though. I’m excited.:pandalove:

And thank you my Belgizen for the tag :pepeheart::pepeheart:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
We don't know how Haechan is doing. Haechan will be pushed more in Dream
Also with TxT now with a similar concept, they might wait cuz now people are still hyping TxT. Letting them comeback would be kinda stupid.
WE NEED THE YEARBOOK BEFORE THE 2019 ALBUM :pandamad:
If they wait for Haechan dream wont have a comeback until june-ish time...
And Sm shouldnt wait for txt hype to end cause if they do that and than treasure has similar concept they be waiting for a long time...

if they do the year book again cause it wasnt promised last year only the album was
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread