News NCT Seasons Greetings 2021 [127, DREAM, WAYV] (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love love LOVE that they used concepts that match their unit concepts rather than one overall concept but considering they just introduced two new members, I think this year it would have made more sense to exclude units and just make an overall yearbook type seasons greetings... because call me out if I'm just blind but I don't see Shotaro and Sungchan in these images...
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I love love LOVE that they used concepts that match their unit concepts rather than one overall concept but considering they just introduced two new members, I think this year it would have made more sense to exclude units and just make an overall yearbook type seasons greetings... because call me out if I'm just blind but I don't see Shotaro and Sungchan in these images...
If they were start they just would've made a fourth one for NCT U with OT23 because there will always be those fans that will buy every single thing and they could've made even more money!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wayv is getting similar styling to EXO's 2019 season's greetings and I love that for them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread