eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 23 November 2020 #1 Reactions: Suzy, QueenB, Ahsoka and 2 others
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 23 November 2020 #2 @NCTzen @Boy Group Reactions: Darkseid
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 23 November 2020 #3 Meh I didn't like it, felt all over the place. Last edited: 23 November 2020 Reactions: Darkseid
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 23 November 2020 #4 Haven't checked it out yet but soon Reactions: eclipsoul and RandAlThor
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 November 2020 #5 I liked it but I wish winwin had more screen time Reactions: eclipsoul and Darkseid
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,646 Reactions Received 93,463 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,925 Fandom WizSoneLuv 23 November 2020 #6 I liked it alot. It really did feel like it could have fit in that early 90's period. Reactions: eclipsoul and Darkseid
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 23 November 2020 #7 I was really expecting a Ten dance break not a harmony high note But I didn't like it that much sadly Reactions: eclipsoul and Darkseid
I was really expecting a Ten dance break not a harmony high note But I didn't like it that much sadly
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 23 November 2020 #8 Oh wow I really love it Really felt like an old school H.O.T/Sechskies song lol. I dig it. NCT is the greatest boy group going today Reactions: eclipsoul
Oh wow I really love it Really felt like an old school H.O.T/Sechskies song lol. I dig it. NCT is the greatest boy group going today
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 24 November 2020 #9 I really like all of the new b-sides Reactions: eclipsoul
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 24 November 2020 #10 I'm not crazy about it on the first listen tbh. I liked the mv though! Reactions: eclipsoul
JimmyBacon Joined 3 July 2020 Messages 5,130 Reactions Received 7,700 Location From EXO planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Saythename17 25 November 2020 #11 Love ittt Reactions: eclipsoul
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 27 November 2020 #12 Honestly this was really fun. I loved it. I'd say it's one of my top boy group songs of the year. Reactions: eclipsoul