Information NCT Universe (mostly daily round-up) - Mar. 7, 2023 (1 Viewer)

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
NCT Universe
March 7, 2023



A (mostly) daily round-up of everything happening in the NCT Universe.
What's included: tour news, appearances, cfs, performances, news.
What's not included: IG updates unless there's something highly pertinent, merch drops unless something highly pertinent like a new CF.​


Beyond the Kwangya (NEW! SM hijinks corner) :
  • Kakao and SM are launching their own tender offer to try and acquire shares.




NCT Dream:
  • The final concert thread from Jakarta is quite long! 35k fans were in the audience across 3 days.


  • Dream is back home in Korea.
  • Tickets go on sale for the American legs of the tour on March 10 at 4 pm local time (so dependent on the location)
  • 1678202902197.png

  • NEW CLIP: Jisung for Y magazine



NCT 127:
  • NEW CONTENT: Ay-Yo Recording behind the scenes (English subs), thread here from @Yerichu
  • More pix from the new photo book


  • NEW CF: Yuta is not on fashion week, but still repping for the brand with posts







WayV:
  • Xiaojun will be the new MC for The Show!


  • NEW CONTENT: WayV is picking Thai desserts (no Eng subs)




Cross-Unit (including Rookies):
  • NEW PHOTOSHOOT: Sungchan for Numero Uno



Biggest Hit on This Stage (Charts, Awards, Milestones):
  • Billboard Weekly: 2 Baddies is #27 on Current Album Sales, #48 in Top album sales and #15 in world albums.
  • This is its 24th week in the charts!
  • Melon daily: Candy is at #16.
  • Best Friend Ever is at #13 on the Oricon Daily Charts in Japan
  • Hello Future will likely pass 100M on YouTube before the end of the month.
  • ROAD TO 100M 🏃‍♂️ Baby don't Stop 97.7M, Hot Sauce 96.7M

Neo's Got My Fact:
Xiaojun will be the first member of WayV to be a music show MC. He will be the second forreign MC in NCT (Mark was the first), and the first Chinese MC. It will also make makes him the 7th NCT member to permanently MC; there are also five other guest MCs.

Music, Dance:
Your daily dip into NCT
✨



@NCTzen @NCT 127 @NCT Dream @WayZenNi
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
oh I wasn't ready for those yuta photos:maheart:

I really want to try to snag tix for the chicago date hmm
 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
oh I wasn't ready for those yuta photos:maheart:

I really want to try to snag tix for the chicago date hmm
I'm going to try for LA but
1. I'm not optimistic since there's only one California stop and it's smaller.
2. I like Dream but I'm not willing to pay through the nose for these tickets like I was for 127 and would be for WayV, tbh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread