Trading NCT Yuta (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m currently focusing on completing sets I’ve already started so the cards that I still need for those are:

Ateez: Hongjoong, Jongho, Yeosang, Wooyoung,
Astro: Rocky
Day6: Sungjin and Junhyeok
SVT: Any besides S.coups, Jeonghan, Jun, Mingyu, Seungkwan, Dino and Hoshi
Stray Kids: I only need Changbin

I’ll consider others as well
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Who are you willing to trade? :pepesmug:
I can find a card you want :susPepe:
for now I don’t have that much cards you’d be interested : Wanna One Kuanlin, NCT Renjun, Hyuna #4, LOONA Heejin and NCT Taeyong:wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I’m currently focusing on completing sets I’ve already started so the cards that I still need for those are:

Ateez: Hongjoong, Jongho, Yeosang, Wooyoung,
Astro: Rocky
Day6: Sungjin and Junhyeok
SVT: Any besides S.coups, Jeonghan, Jun, Mingyu, Seungkwan and Hoshi
Stray Kids: Any besides Bang Chan, Lee Know, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix and I.N

I’ll consider others as well
Pls look at my card collection
I need jennie to finish bp set
Pretty please :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :junweary: :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh: :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray::lovelycooky::lovelycooky:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
@Yukibana since you were first I can wait two days for you to find a card I want but if you end not being able to I’ll move onto @eclipsoul if she still has The8 and if not I’ll go with @SHlNEE if she has a card I’d want.
Does that sound okay to you guys?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Or I can give you Jongho for Jennie or Yuta
Very tempting ngl :lisalaugh: but I already told the others that I’m going in order so if all three of them don’t have a card to trade for Jennie I’ll give her to you. So your the fourth person. :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Very tempting ngl :lisalaugh: but I already told the others that I’m going in order so if all three of them don’t have a card to trade for Jennie I’ll give her to you. So your the fourth person. :sakUwu:
That's fair:susPepe:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didn’t realize so many people were still looking for Jennie :nakypog:

I have the power with this card!!! :queen::queen:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread