News NCT's Jaemin Lands a Role in a Short Drama (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Proud of him, but still worried if this was a good move. Some people hate when idols get lead immediately :llama_panic:

Hope everything turns out alright~
Since it's a small scale drama, I don't think a lot of people will care. I'm glad that SM is pushing him. I think he can get decently popular in Korea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Crackhead
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Since it's a small scale drama, I don't think a lot of people will care. I'm glad that SM is pushing him. I think he can get decently popular in Korea.
Let's hope so ! and yeah I think so too. It will be nice to see him in a drama and see how he acts tbh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg, I’m so happy...I don’t follow kdrama..... Will he be the first in NCT to have a role?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm I'm not sure. Wasn't Jeno a child actor or something? Idk >.<
Lol I don’t know either.. but I mean within SM, not prior work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread