Information NCTzens have donated to Shining Foundation (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
This is kinda an update on a project that was started in December 2018.
A big Twitter account, @NCT_Safety, an international account of NCTzens for NCTzens has started all of this.
NCTzens might have seen this on their feed.



I have followed this project since it started and I kinda feel guilty that I couldn't participate in it,
but I'm so happy that they still have donated such a big sum to the foundation :sanapray:​
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Can you explain the foundation it for please :]
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The Shining Foundation was started by Jonghyun's family to support young artists. Centrum is the mental well-being
You can read it here
awh wish i knew about this i would of got involved somehow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread