NCTzens, which members do you pay the least attention to? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
127/u = Taeil, Johnny, Kun, Jungwoo, Doyoung
Dream - Renjun << not as much as [taeil etc] but compared to my bias unit dream i pay less attention to him as he doesnt stand out to me
[and all of wayv unit as well as meh not for me]
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmmm well, the only unit I really follow (or used to before my state of mind has totally shifted ) was 127, so it’s an easy question....all the other units tbh.

But since I want to give an answer...within 127 , it would be Johnny or Taeil.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread