News Ned Fulmer removed from The Try Guys (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
For those of you unaware, a rumour/evidence of Ned Fulmer of The Try Guys was caught cheating on his wife.
He was caught cheating with Alex of Food Babies, who also happens to be his subordinate.
Seems that this newest announcement strengthens those rumours.


This guy's whole personality was how much he loved his wife, honestly I'm unsurprised.​
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m just really hoping this doesn’t affect the other three Try Guy’s careers. Ned, supposing the accusations are true (and how likely is it that they would cut him if it wasn’t), deserves to be cut from the Try Guys for cheating. Cheaters should not be glorified in any sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I’m just really hoping this doesn’t affect the other three Try Guy’s careers. Ned, supposing the accusations are true (and how likely is it that they would cut him if it wasn’t), deserves to be cut from the Try Guys for cheating. Cheaters should not be glorified in any sense
As of right now, it seems everyone still supports Eugene, Keith, and Zach.

What I find especially disturbing is who he cheated with. Not only is Alex one of the Food Babies, but she literally works for 2nd Try LLC (The Try Guys) as an Associate Producer, making him her boss. So they screwed over their significant others and families (Ned's wife and kids, Alex's fiancé), their colleagues (especially YB, Eugene, Keith, and Zach), and basically the whole company with this. They were pretty brazen about it, too, a fan apparently ran into the two of them at a Harry Styles concert, and the making out was done publicly in a club.

Tbh I never really liked Ned because he made his relationship his whole personality.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
As of right now, it seems everyone still supports Eugene, Keith, and Zach.

What I find especially disturbing is who he cheated with. Not only is Alex one of the Food Babies, but she literally works for 2nd Try LLC (The Try Guys) as an Associate Producer, making him her boss. So they screwed over their significant others and families (Ned's wife and kids, Alex's fiancé), their colleagues (especially YB, Eugene, Keith, and Zach), and basically the whole company with this. They were pretty brazen about it, too, a fan apparently ran into the two of them at a Harry Styles concert, and the making out was done publicly in a club.

Tbh I never really liked Ned because he made his relationship his whole personality.
Why risk your career and your relationship? If they wanted to get together, fine, but don’t drag others into it. If he lost feelings for his wife he should’ve left her, not pull this stunt. And for it all to play put in the public eye, yikes. How does one even get closure atp?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel and Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Why risk your career and your relationship? If they wanted to get together, fine, but don’t drag others into it. If he lost feelings for his wife he should’ve left her, not pull this stunt. And for it all to play put in the public eye, yikes. How does one even get closure atp?
It's just pathetic, because closure isn't an option. Poor Ariel became a part of the brand, too, like she's part of the podcast with Keith's wife and Zach's fiancé. This whole thing is so very selfish because their lives are so viewable. There's no way for those who were hurt to escape the publicity of it all and the internet never forgets. Not to mention the two little boys involved.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,514
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
It's just pathetic, because closure isn't an option. Poor Ariel became a part of the brand, too, like she's part of the podcast with Keith's wife and Zach's fiancé. This whole thing is so very selfish because their lives are so viewable. There's no way for those who were hurt to escape the publicity of it all and the internet never forgets. Not to mention the two little boys involved.
How are they supposed to move on with their lives if they’re constantly being bombarded with questions. And no matter where she takes her career, someone will still think it’s a great idea to bring it up. I agree that it’s selfish. Now she’s probably wondering how many of the nice things he said about her, if any, were true
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm just saying. A LOT not ALL but A LOT of men are shitty. Tbh, a lot of women are too but most of these cases have been around a man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I'm just saying. A LOT not ALL but A LOT of men are shitty. Tbh, a lot of women are too but most of these cases have been around a man.
I find many guys who make their relationships their entire existence are doing so to compensate, so I wasn't really surprised when this popped up on my timeline last night. To be fair to guys, there's a lot of toxicity in the way men are raised and what is expected of them, so it's not surprising to see so many with unresolved issues that later bleed into their intimate relationships.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I've stumbled across these guys when they were with Buzzfeed up to now and have been enjoying their Try videos, and Ned was my favorite.
He seemed so devoted to Ariel in a lot of videos since he's known for mentioning her.

Now that he has admitted the affair, I lost all respect for him. How could he do that to his family?
And NOW in the released Twitter statement he "wants to focus on his family."
Shut the hell up, Ned! You're only saying that because you got caught.

Of course, I blame Alex, too. How can she do that to her fiancé??

If I were either of their spouses, I'd Never take them back.
[ As I've said in another thread, once a cheater, always a cheater.
If you want to be a dick and reveal your true self as a cheater, why the hell would I likely go through the pain again? ]

I feel sorry for the rest of the staff, including the other Try Guys. It must be really awkward in the office since this information leaked around the Internet.

Will I still watch The Try Guys videos? Yes, just to support them since they've officially removed the problem.

ETA ~ Hopefully they remove Alex, too. I don't think she should stay with the team when her former boss was removed.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,809
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,457
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I've stumbled across these guys when they were with Buzzfeed up to now and have been enjoying their Try videos, and Ned was my favorite.
He seemed so devoted to Ariel in a lot of videos since he's known for mentioning her.

Now that he has admitted the affair, I lost all respect for him. How could he do that to his family?
And NOW in the released Twitter statement he "wants to focus on his family."
Shut the hell up, Ned! You're only saying that because you got caught.

Of course, I blame Alex, too. How can she do that to her fiancé??

If I were either of their spouses, I'd Never take them back.
[ As I've said in another thread, once a cheater, always a cheater.
If you want to be a dick and reveal your true self as a cheater, why the hell would I likely go through the pain again? ]

I feel sorry for the rest of the staff, including the other Try Guys. It must be really awkward in the office since this information leaked around the Internet.

Will I still watch The Try Guys videos? Yes, just to support them since they've officially removed the problem.
His statement was ridiculous. He called it a consensual relationship but I'm pretty sure their partners never consented to being cheated on. Not only that but Alex was literally his employee and in any business, that's a big no-no.

Apparently this whole incident happened at the beginning of September, and they've been editing him out of videos for a bit. That means the staff and everyone else have essentially had to keep quiet and actually work harder. So not only did they have to deal with the emotionally exhausting environment, but also an increased workload because they suddenly had to re-edit content to remove Ned and make it watchable without disrupting the content too much.

They can rebrand to The Tri Guys and make it a whole thing.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
His statement was ridiculous. He called it a consensual relationship but I'm pretty sure their partners never consented to being cheated on. Not only that but Alex was literally his employee and in any business, that's a big no-no.

Apparently this whole incident happened at the beginning of September, and they've been editing him out of videos for a bit. That means the staff and everyone else have essentially had to keep quiet and actually work harder. So not only did they have to deal with the emotionally exhausting environment, but also an increased workload because they suddenly had to re-edit content to remove Ned and make it watchable without disrupting the content too much.

They can rebrand to The Tri Guys and make it a whole thing.
Yup, people working together should never mix business with pleasure-- as the saying goes, but a lot of them just let their hormones overtake, sadly.

I saw a YouTube video about that when you originally posted the Rumor thread.
I know nothing about editing videos so I did not even think the quality was awkward, different, or not up to par.
But those who were observant noticed it according to the following video below.

Here it is ~ Credit: Spill Sesh on YouTube.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread