- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Neo Japonism is becoming more popular in this forum thanks to @Lady_Camellia 's influence; and it's my second fave group (casual fan). So it'd be good for it to have badges. I'm willing to host the approval thread; but making the whole badge candidates would be too stressful to me, specially the group badges, and I don't actually know the girls. So if enough people are interested, the awards team gives it the go, and there are enough people to make badges; I could proceed to create the badge approval thread. I'll want to make a taglist for the thread; so tell me if you want to be tagged.
@Yolks @sweetener @NASA
@Angel @_Nana_ @daeunraine @Tpse @Ozymandias @MinSquishy @YouNiceKeepGoin @chilloutdiana @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @Lucky @kuro @Hallybell @wayvoutsold @Bookworm
@Yolks @sweetener @NASA
@Angel @_Nana_ @daeunraine @Tpse @Ozymandias @MinSquishy @YouNiceKeepGoin @chilloutdiana @ABIGAIL_WILLIAMS @Lucky @kuro @Hallybell @wayvoutsold @Bookworm