Netflix can count their days (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
First, they removed CSI Miami when I was in the middle of watching the 5th season.

Then, they removed The Office, not that I watched it but hey I was going to.

Then, Schindler's List, my favorite movie of all time, disappears from the platform. I didn't want to buy it on Amazon because I'm anti Bezos but they have forced my hand.

They cancelled First Kill after season one.

Then, I go to rewatch The Vampire Diaries for the 4th time and it's not there anymore. What's next, are they removing Grey's Anatomy?

If you have been personally victimized by Netflix please let me know I'm not alone :sanapray:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,078
Reactions Received
72,508
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,391
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm in the middle of rewatching it for the 5th time, I'm in season 12 right now and mentally I cannot handle that show leaving :sadcat:
I got to season 13 and then watched season 16 on the TV so I need to go back
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Day1

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,297
Reactions Received
75,390
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,854
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
First, they removed CSI Miami when I was in the middle of watching the 5th season.

Then, they removed The Office, not that I watched it but hey I was going to.

Then, Schindler's List, my favorite movie of all time, disappears from the platform. I didn't want to buy it on Amazon because I'm anti Bezos but they have forced my hand.

They cancelled First Kill after season one.

Then, I go to rewatch The Vampire Diaries for the 4th time and it's not there anymore. What's next, are they removing Grey's Anatomy?

If you have been personally victimized by Netflix please let me know I'm not alone :sanapray:
Yeah their contract ended with CW so no more gossip girl runs either :sadcat: and they raised prices.

Every time I wanted to rewatch something, it's moved to a new streaming service thats barely a week old.
:icgyu:That's why I torrent that shit now or movieboxpro
:queen:fuck streaming services.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Yeah their contract ended with CW so no more gossip girl runs either :sadcat: and they raised prices.

Every time I wanted to rewatch something, it's moved to a new streaming service thats barely a week old.
:icgyu:That's why I torrent that shit now or movieboxpro
:queen:fuck streaming services.
Nina:


I want to be a pirate too :pepesmug:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread