TV Netflix | Crash Course in Romance (1 Viewer)

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,291
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
What the hell is this teaser? :lisalaugh:


Has anyone started watching it? I came across this while trying to decide what to watch this morning. Might check it out.
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,291
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Decided I will watch episode 1 today! Because I'm clearly sick and don't have anything else to do, and also this looks funny.

 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,291
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Episode 1 down and this is very entertaining. It looks like there are 16 planned episodes at 75 minutes each. They're dropping two at a time (more or less) - the next two come out on Jan 21 & 22. I might actually keep up with it. Sometimes when a whole season drops, it feels very overwhelming.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread