- Joined
- 6 October 2020
- Messages
- 4,797
- Reactions Received
- 8,789
- Location
- at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- STARWOL
- Gender
- Female
viki is free rightI have Hulu
And Viki
why not? wanna save money?I have none if i did it would be...... disney i guess for mcu.
nice oneMy brothers friend got us Netflix, my brother has Disney Plus/Hulu and I got Prime
So we use all three and just split the costs haha
wtf is that?I also got wow+ for Drag Race content and TVNOW to watch german trash tv
why prime betterPrime's been lowkey better than Netflix of late
I don't have Disney.
Netflix for animes and foreign shows tho.
Prime for their original shows lately, like The Boys![]()
for the kdramas?I only have Netflix
Yeah but I have a premium Viki account.viki is free right
what you got hulu for?
if i am on the computer i am watching kpop stuff or playing games.why not? wanna save money?