Netizens angry at Seolhyun for having fun in New York while South Korea is struggling through the Coronavirus outbreak (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
Well I checked the source for the article and it was Nate which doesn't surprise me at all because Nate is literally only good for hate comments but Allkpop makes anything an article.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ig I need to be all serious now then, since it reached my country
LAX is being sanitized and in a hushed panic which sucks for me. While I don't recommend anyone going and panicking because COVID-19 is just going to be like the flu the way it looks; Around seasonably. I do recommend people to not wear their shoes into their houses and spray the bottoms with disinfectant if you walk in janky areas. Wash your hands frequently, and do not touch your face with your hands. Do not eat with your hands either and try to avoid eating out. I say avoid eating out because I used to work in several restaurants.

Now that COVID-19 is seen more as a pandemic we just need to be really clean until the vaccine/cure is found.
 
Joined
14 December 2019
Messages
171
Reactions Received
548
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LAX is being sanitized and in a hushed panic which sucks for me. While I don't recommend anyone going and panicking because COVID-19 is just going to be like the flu the way it looks; Around seasonably. I do recommend people to not wear their shoes into their houses and spray the bottoms with disinfectant if you walk in janky areas. Wash your hands frequently, and do not touch your face with your hands. Do not eat with your hands either and try to avoid eating out. I say avoid eating out because I used to work in several restaurants.

Now that COVID-19 is seen more as a pandemic we just need to be really clean until the vaccine/cure is found.
this is the attitude more people need!! Take precaution but dont have a mental breakdown over it

too many people are either too concerned or not taking any measures to stay safe at all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread