- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Courtesy of DailyNaver

- [+43,075, 5,494] Wow... I feel suffocated just by the sight of this article.ᅲᅲᅲ Ahn Jae-hyun, who just accepted all those things so far is amazing......ᄃᄃᄃ;;;;;;
- [+38,634, -6,939] Goo Hye Sun's bluffing. I don't know everyone kept believing her and taking her side.
- [+25,135, -3,011] So throughout the whole 2 year long forensics process there are no special conversations that he had with women. No text that would question whether he cheated on her.
- [+19,430, -2,012] Daebak! The importance of picking a spouse well.
- [+18,285, -2,799] Goo Hye Sun is scary!
- [+10,998, -983] The part where he said he was depressed not because of her but life itself was so heartbreaking...how can you say that to someone with depression? Is he even her husband?
- [+10,498, -552] I read it and I can tell that they tried to talk to each other but the growing distrusts created a wedge between them. As Goo Hye Sun's loneliness ad distrust grew bigger, she got more hysterical through text. I could feel it just by reading her messages. They got married too fast. He was always busy outside with his schedules but she just waited alone at home. It caused misunderstanding.
- [+10,789, -853] Wow, Ahn Jae Hyun is great. He didn't talk back once. It must've been hard living with someone like her.
- [+10,681, -1,060] So she basically emptied his bank accounts...let me fill up with 100 million won...........................................................................................................
- [+9,042, -1,533] Goo Hye Sun is seriously a psycho~