Netizens show support for Hwasa showing up at an airport braless (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think it's pretty normal to not wear bra, but I find it quite pretty crude and rude to show nipples through shirt. Like I don't wear bra that often myself, but I always confirm from mirror that nipples don't show when I'm going outside. Like i will wear two shirts then or even hoodie, well even shirt with thicker fabric does it. I get that it's quite trend now to show your nipples through, but I still find it distasteful and bit disrespectful towards others. So not a big fan.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Poetry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread