- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,394
- Reactions Received
- 151,405
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
For my birthday, @Winter_Iz got me the most beautiful diamond painting, I can't wait to start on it
And as part of the snack exchange we did I got some tasty Canadian snacks. I tried the aero bar, caramilk bar, hickory sticks, and Sweeedish fruits and They were al god, butt he hickory sticks were my favorites. I can't wait to try the other ones
Thank you so much again @Winter_Iz !
And as part of the snack exchange we did I got some tasty Canadian snacks. I tried the aero bar, caramilk bar, hickory sticks, and Sweeedish fruits and They were al god, butt he hickory sticks were my favorites. I can't wait to try the other ones
Thank you so much again @Winter_Iz !