New Food & Drink (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Any new food or drinks that you've been dying to try that you tried over the last year or so? What did you think of it/them?

In March I had two beverages that I've been itching to try for awhile: Sake and Absinthe...

I expected Sake to taste more intense, but it just tasted like lukewarm beer that had been cooled. However, Absinthe was a bit more intense. Not bad tasting, but sort of an acquired taste. To me it was like a combination of black licorice and dots... I'm not one to get drunk off of anything less than a few shots, but I did feel loopy after a small sip. lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Shirataki noodles SUCK
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
This stuff:
1622697764544.png


I watched a Chinese variety show called The Irresistibles and the show was basically a large advertisement for the company and its sponsors. Needless to say, the not so subliminal messaging has gotten to me :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread