new gen idols are starting to make me feel old ;-; (1 Viewer)

should mysteric start updating on mystic rookies?

  • yes

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • no

    Votes: 2 33.3%

  • Total voters
    6

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
first (would-be) idol that pops to my mind is Siyoon from Mystic Rookies,,, she's born in 2005 and she's already prepping for debut this year, aside from being a regular model at Popteen along with Tsuki
:sanathink:

ig it never occurred to me that one day I'll be older than a lot of the idols


:queen:
mysteric has returned
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I agree, im a similar age to a lot fo these new idols that are debuting and even i feel like some of them are kinda young.

also welcome back! :nekolove:
I'm still having to wrap my head around the fact haha
but yeah, sometimes I just look at the ages of the idols debuting right now, and I can't help but see them as babies :nekosweat:
gives me a better perspective of how most felt when NCT Dream debuted


but tysm <3 I'm happy to see you again:pikahappy:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I've always being way older than my idols.
at least you don't get any existential crises about your achievements at xyz age?? I'm trying to look at the bright side here help
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Rocket punch Dahyun is April 29, 2005 and she has almost been active a year.
I never really payed much attention to the group maybe that's why it didn't hit me as hard? I vaguely remember the members of busters being really young too, not sure about their age
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I never really payed much attention to the group maybe that's why it didn't hit me as hard? I vaguely remember the members of busters being really young too, not sure about their age
they are pretty good.
if ya dont like the concept.
Wollim so they do nice covers. Dahyun is yellow.
they cannot lip sync yet but lol....


 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
they are pretty good.
if ya dont like the concept.
Wollim so they do nice covers. Dahyun is yellow.
they cannot lip sync yet but lol....


aww they're so cute :pikahappy:
are they the group with the whole video game concept?

I'll look more into them for sure
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
aww they're so cute :pikahappy:
are they the group with the whole video game concept?

I'll look more into them for sure
No I think that was Cherry Bullet and then they kinda bailed on it after they lost members.

Half of Rocket punch was in Produce 48
Juri was a Team captain and senbatsu member from AKB. Red short hair team. Dx4 I am and I am on your side.
went back to akb ... decided to graduate and joined woollim
Sohee was in the loosing bby team and Meri Cri
Suhyun was in the wining High tension team and instruction.
debut


first comeback

I think they have nice potential.
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I mean I don't think I'm as attached to kpop as most kpop fans are, but yeah I guess I've felt something like that in some ways at least. Some of them are pretty much babies to me lol
That's my whole history as a stan. All my biases have been like daughters to me.
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I know right, I'm a 95 baby and know they're starting to debut idols that are ten years younger than me! :yolk:
stan the9 :zoomeyes:
the eldest (xu jiaqi) is a 95 liner and the youngest (yu yan) is only a 97 liner
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread