Debut New group’s debuting next year (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There will be quite a few new groups debuting next year from Hybe, jyp and sm also starship new girl group

I’m looking forward to what concept they’ll do and how’ll they will fare



The one I’m looking forward the most from each company



Jyp: jyp new gg ( sq4d I heard this could be their new name) and their new bg loud

Sm: nct japan

Hybe: their new girl group ( which may have chaewon and Sakura it’s not confirmed yet)

Starship: ive ( which woyoung and yujin will debut in)



Also I’ll keep an eye out for keep1ers debut
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Will NCT Japan ever happen :pepecry1:
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Trainee A (hybe new boy group) is debuting soon in 2022

Hybe Japan's new boy group is holding auditions to add members to the group
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
  • Love
Reactions: Kamistar
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
There will be quite a few new groups debuting next year from Hybe, jyp and sm also starship new girl group

I’m looking forward to what concept they’ll do and how’ll they will fare



The one I’m looking forward the most from each company



Jyp: jyp new gg ( sq4d I heard this could be their new name) and their new bg loud

Sm: nct japan

Hybe: their new girl group ( which may have chaewon and Sakura it’s not confirmed yet)

Starship: ive ( which woyoung and yujin will debut in)



Also I’ll keep an eye out for keep1ers debut
i assume IVE is coming right now with all the teasers coming out.
and Sakura Chaewon Yunjin need to be now too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread