Intro New here ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა ⋆˚࿔ (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I do enjoy their songs!!!
me too, im going to go see them in 2-3 months and have absolutely no idea of what im going to wear or bring but im excited!
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
me too, im going to go see them in 2-3 months and have absolutely no idea of what im going to wear or bring but im excited!
Ouuuu lucky!! Have lots of fun! You have plenty of time left to think about an outfit
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ouuuu lucky!! Have lots of fun! You have plenty of time left to think about an outfit
i know i just like to be prepared plus the stuff i have to bring is costly, luckily im not buying a lightstick yet so thats less money, but i have to buy most of my clothes bc my wardrobe doesnt scream concert :runrunrun:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,197
Reactions Received
46,866
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,418
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heya! I come from another forum so I will simply copy paste my introduction. I'm lazyyyy
My name is Remi, I am 412904729714908 years old. unc status ✌ i'm joking
I'm from Canada 🍁. My pronouns are he/they please respect them. thanks. and I am a gay male/non-binary. 💅

I've been listening to kpop since 2011-2012. I'm mainly a 2nd/3rd gen stan. I took a long break when the whole New Jeans shenanigans happen because without their music, I felt their was nothing interesting in the kpop music industry. I'm back after discovering KiiiKiii and Yena, really love their music as I write this. Despite being away, I stayed updated through kpop news channel on youtube so I'm not toooooo out of the loop I hope. Anyway. I currently prefer girlgroups over boygroups. The girlies keep releasing bangers! 🤷‍♂️

I made this account mainly because I want to get back into kpop but also because I've been on a nostalgia wave. I miss the time of forums and chatting all day on them. So here I am! Outside of kpop, I listen to all genres of music. I am obsessed with the 90's-00's. I enjoy collecting technology, toys, trinkets, etc from those eras. I love cute shit, I collect plushies, dolls or anything that sparkles. I'm a gamer at heart, if I don't game at least once during the day then I'm dead. I enjoy reading all kinds of books and I do touch grass sometimes, nature photography on hikes is my fave thing to do.

Enough talking about me. Hope to meet you all on the forum! 💗
be real now... BSB or 'N Sync? lol I'm a BSB girlie, but I loved both of them when they were popular!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
hii there, i'm nil or you can just call me villains !!

the only group i stan is xdinary heroes (but yena and h2h lowk bringing back my interest in kpop)
i'm a huge reader, what kind of books do you like reading?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
anyway welcome! I'm Chiara :pikahappy:
Thank you!

hii there, i'm nil or you can just call me villains !!

the only group i stan is xdinary heroes (but yena and h2h lowk bringing back my interest in kpop)
i'm a huge reader, what kind of books do you like reading?
Hi thanks!! I enjoy crime, mystery and fantasy books the most
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Villains

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,665
Reactions Received
18,328
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,978
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hi! Thank you <3
I enjoy crime, mystery and fantasy the most but lately I've been reading memoirs, fiction and non-fiction. I don't read a lot of romance. Today I finished a book called ''We'll prescribe you a cat''.
I've read that one too! I've come to enjoy more nonfiction and memoirs in recent years. Have you read Empire of Pain? It's a wild family drama, you know, if your family was responsible for causing a drug epidemic.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
I've read that one too! I've come to enjoy more nonfiction and memoirs in recent years. Have you read Empire of Pain? It's a wild family drama, you know, if your family was responsible for causing a drug epidemic.
I never read that one, adding it to my TBR!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and centen

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Hi, nice to meet you! :dubuwave:
Hope you will like it here, this is a nice place with nice people. :hcnod:
Heyy nice to meet you too!
I already like it here ^-^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Boyo

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Welcome!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Onigiri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread