News New LIGHTSUM Members Yujeong & Hina (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So will this be an 8 member group or 10??? Or what-I'm looking forward to them I'm just shocked by the size I feel like CUBE doesn't really venture out with large groups.
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I think it's pretty much confirmed that Cube has given up on CLC at this point. that seems to be why Elkie left...
Yeah so I think I’ll boycott this group :haylul:
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So will this be an 8 member group or 10??? Or what-I'm looking forward to them I'm just shocked by the size I feel like CLC doesn't really venture out with large groups.
Yep. I didn't think they go for a larger group either but I guess I was wrong LOL

There was a rumour that they were only gonna be six members and I thought that couldn't be right because they already have (G)I-DLE and CLC is a six member group now too... 8 seems like a strange number though we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yep. I didn't think they go for a larger group either but I guess I was wrong LOL

There was a rumour that they were only gonna be six members and I thought that couldn't be right because they already have (G)I-DLE and CLC is a six member group now too... 8 seems like a strange number though we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.
Thanks for not pointing out my type of writing CLC when I meant CUBE.
I mean technically IDLE may be 5 members for a bit. And most people assume CLC is no longer going to be a thing.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I mean technically IDLE may be 5 members for a bit. And most people assume CLC is no longer going to be a thing.
I'd thought about they too but I still think it's good to have different sized groups just to get each one stand out a little more plus I feel like a lot of the rookie girl groups right now have six members so I was kinda hoping for something different LOL
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'd thought about they too but I still think it's good to have different sized groups just to get each one stand out a little more plus I feel like a lot of the rookie girl groups right now have six members so I was kinda hoping for something different LOL
That number is popping off but the real money is with four-member groups.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
That number is popping off but the real money is with four-member groups.
Honestly that was my original theory for this group LOL

I thought they'd just get Joohyun, Chowon + two more girls and call it a day but I guess I was way off!:joshmeh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such a lovely girl
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread