Intro New user! Gimme desserts! (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello, fellow VIP :pandaboss:

Actually same about akp expect I'm thankfully still logged in with my phone, things would have gotten awkward elsewise xdd
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Hello!

I used to be on AKP but then after they changed how the site was formatted it caused an error that won't let me log into my account anymore!


BIGBANG is my favorite group. There is absolutely no one I love like them. My second favorite group is SHINee. I know very little about other groups and you'll catch me wandering around cluelessly from time to time.

I like bunnies, puppies, anime, manga, video games, YouTube, and all things dessert. I post a LOT of gifs and pics!
Welcome! what kind of animes do you like? :llama_squish:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
40
Reactions Received
182
Location
In TOP's jacket
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
welcome, pls give me a jif :pepeheart::pepeheart:

Welcome! what kind of animes do you like? :llama_squish:
I watch all sorts but I tend to stay away from sad ones. It's been a long time since I sat and got into something! My favorites are random: Cowboy Bebop, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Devil is a Part-Timer, Free!, Ranma 1/2, and a million others I can't think of right now!
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Hello!

I used to be on AKP but then after they changed how the site was formatted it caused an error that won't let me log into my account anymore!


BIGBANG is my favorite group. There is absolutely no one I love like them. My second favorite group is SHINee. I know very little about other groups and you'll catch me wandering around cluelessly from time to time.

I like bunnies, puppies, anime, manga, video games, YouTube, and all things dessert. I post a LOT of gifs and pics!
Welcome

If you like puppies stan jang gyuri
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Glad to see you here (and also now letting my mouth water at that cake you posted, wtf omg). Love you, now please give me desserts as well c:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Key_the_VIP

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread