new year's eve........ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I have nowhere to go and I feel like such a loser, everyone else is traveling to some other country without me and leaving me all alone :nekopout::sadcat: the worst part will be people talking about their fun plans and asking about mine, guess I'll make up some kind of lie/excuse so they leave me alone mehhh

what are your plans?? :D <3

 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Let's say the farthest I will travel will be from my bed to my fridge and back. :sadcat:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Every year, my family have a new years party where all our relatives will get together in Kyoto. We get to see some of our distant relatives that we don't often see during the year. It basically like a family reunion every year.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this time I will be all alone with my bestie at my place.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread