Rumor next GOT Unit? (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I would like them to keep the same group.
But, I guess changing some or the entire lineup fine is too since it was just an experimental project for SM if they do have plans on continuing it.
I wouldn't mind that route either.

Hopefully, if the group does return, SM consciously absorbed the backlash from the fans about the previous song's lyrics and will do a better job the second time around.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,541
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I would like them to keep the same group.
But, I guess changing some or the entire lineup fine is too since it was just an experimental project for SM if they do have plans on continuing it.
I wouldn't mind that route either.

Hopefully, if the group does return, SM consciously absorbed the backlash from the fans about the previous song's lyrics and will do a better job the second time around.
Yea i can't see em have BoA do em all, but they have to do it so it doesn't look like a second team. which will be hard

not sure k fans really cared about the lyrics like Sera Ryu didn say anything just gushed over em.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread