- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Stop lying. It doesn't get that hot in Mirkwood Forest.Yeah. Compared to mine that is freezing. For me its 110-113.
I haven't lived in the mirkwood forest for a long time. Stop treating me like i'm 900 years old.. I'm 3000 years old..Stop lying. It doesn't get that hot in Mirkwood Forest.
Is that from my girl Kathy???I haven't lived in the mirkwood forest for a long time. Stop treating me like i'm 900 years old.. I'm 3000 years old..*waits to see if you spot the buffy reference*
Awesome. I swear I guessed that without trying to look it up. My Buffy knowledge is next level.
You make me want to make a buffy quiz with questions getting harder as you go along and post a link...Awesome. I swear I guessed that without trying to look it up. My Buffy knowledge is next level.
That would be fun! But m a beast on Buffy knowledge. I would need HARD questions to get a challenge.You make me want to make a buffy quiz with questions getting harder as you go along and post a link...
What's the hottest it gets where you live?I am not on the mark when it comes to north america weathers.