News Nine Percent Disbanded (2 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Like... they disbanded 7 days ago... without even a proper second album... a single album in a year of them existing... fucking terrible
They won a popularity award on a chinese award show but... I have no idea how really, they have "promoted" their song 55 times in total during this entire time...
How useless can you be as a promoter to fuck up so hard? :bigcatcry:


This post by Linong basically confirmed their disbandment...​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah the show was amazing, but the life of Nine percent was a bit sad...

All the members got a shit ton of solo work tho, so that is at least good!
I was so pumped for their debut and well I didn't love it really but I was expecting like at least 1 cb, but nup, even UNB had 2 comebacks but the most popular group in China didn't :sanathink:

Getting solo work is great and all but I always liked group content more especially from people that were already in a group, soloists that are only soloists are smn else for me...
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I was so pumped for their debut and well I didn't love it really but I was expecting like at least 1 cb, but nup, even UNB had 2 comebacks but the most popular group in China didn't :sanathink:

Getting solo work is great and all but I always liked group content more especially from people that were already in a group, soloists that are only soloists are smn else for me...
True, but China is a lot more soloist oriented, so I really dunno...
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait, wasn't this the Idol Producer group? :jisoosmh:
How long was their contract for? Also what reasons are they giving for their disbandment?
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
All I remember from them is Mack Daddy but tbh I was more of Xukun fan ever since the first episode. Sadly they never released more work. They could have been the answer to kpop idols in China and build a legacy after them.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait, wasn't this the Idol Producer group? :jisoosmh:
How long was their contract for? Also what reasons are they giving for their disbandment?
Yep, contract ended I think, it wasn't anything sudden they just didn't do anything.
Idk a lot about them but I know they were huge, what happened?
An idiot was their PR Manager and they didn't release anything, like ever, so their disbandment date came
So Xukun is essentially a free agent now?
Yea, sorta, I mean they were basically that all this time... Since they never promoted...
All I remember from them is Mack Daddy but tbh I was more of Xukun fan ever since the first episode. Sadly they never released more work. They could have been the answer to kpop idols in China and build a legacy after them.
Yep, maybe the produce s2 guys do better but god damn... the difference between promotion of Wanna One and them is staggering... as I said in my comment UNB from The Unit, a show that failed in a lot of ways, especially in bringing in an audience, had more comebacks than they did...
 
  • Like
Reactions: TaShye and Ahsoka

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
Even though the group’s disbanded. I will still continue loving each member and their music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tricky
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Sad
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread