NMIXX Badge Thread 2022 (2 Viewers)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,680
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
428,826
Gender
Female
voted^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
So does that mean we can finally request them?!
Not just yet. I need to request in the badge approval thread, and it’ll take a few days for the award team to upload them. I’ll let you know when they are :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Not just yet. I need to request in the badge approval thread, and it’ll take a few days for the award team to upload them. I’ll let you know when they are :sanapray:
Okay, cause I dont want to request my badges until I get Haewon ^^
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,680
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
428,826
Gender
Female
NMIXX Badges Results!
♡
7CC0BD67-D41B-42B8-BB86-AACD2EC28D5C.jpeg
24259217-F18F-4A71-A015-54E9B76BF9E5.jpeg
ABBC015E-75BE-4D24-9AA4-5471D5C77E4C.png
411718B9-D001-463A-9A7B-A69A84EBD765.jpeg
73B75C10-81C9-4503-8704-643914205145.jpeg
00D7D7D7-C7A6-45B2-9BCF-1A6DB50C8F70.jpeg
1E77E083-5DCB-471E-924A-24FF4C8EC0BE.jpeg
2641A7F5-EF99-41DB-B4E4-730A0894F8E4.jpeg
​
@Xeulgi could you please re upload your picked badges via ImgBB or something as you can see they aren’t the right shape:sanapray:
@Xeulgi @Yili
@CosmicNightmare @Yerichu
you can just post them like that on badge approval since I already have the badges on my computer, also don't forget to share/send all of the voting forms to award team in dm^^
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
you can just post them like that on badge approval since I already have the badges on my computer, also don't forget to share/send all of the voting forms to award team in dm^^
Grand :)
And could you please send the Og image for the group badge?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,680
Reactions Received
53,189
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
428,826
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread