- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,680
- Reactions Received
- 53,189
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 428,826
- Gender
- Female

Shoot, my bad voted for Jinni again >_<NMIXX Badges Voting!@Xeulgi @Yili @Haiku
♡Round 3 / Final♡
Jinni’s has been already chosen:![]()
proof:So please ignore Group, Sullyoon & Jinni’s tabs![]()
@CosmicNightmare @Yerichu
Proof:NMIXX Badges Results!@Xeulgi could you please re upload your picked badges via ImgBB or something as you can see they aren’t the right shape
♡
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Xeulgi @Yili
@CosmicNightmare @Yerichu
Not just yet. I need to request in the badge approval thread, and it’ll take a few days for the award team to upload them. I’ll let you know when they areSo does that mean we can finally request them?!
Okay, cause I dont want to request my badges until I get Haewon ^^Not just yet. I need to request in the badge approval thread, and it’ll take a few days for the award team to upload them. I’ll let you know when they are![]()
you can just post them like that on badge approval since I already have the badges on my computer, also don't forget to share/send all of the voting forms to award team in dm^^NMIXX Badges Results!@Xeulgi could you please re upload your picked badges via ImgBB or something as you can see they aren’t the right shape
♡
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Xeulgi @Yili
@CosmicNightmare @Yerichu
Grand :)you can just post them like that on badge approval since I already have the badges on my computer, also don't forget to share/send all of the voting forms to award team in dm^^
Grand :)
And could you please send the Og image for the group badge?