- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,356
- Reactions Received
- 53,165
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 425,578
- Gender
- Female
I was actually going to say I like Haewons outfit the most.I love how their stylist is not hiding it anymore they just want to expose Nmixx more and more. At this rate they will have them perform in thongs by the time their contracts end. Kyujin her outfit made me legit feel sick as soon I saw it last weekend.
I was just messaging my friend on Discord about it who is also a fellow Nswer.
Haewon in the webtoon, nothing wrong right
![]()
Haewon her outfit which is meant to be exactly as the webtoon, but for some reason you can see her underwear as it's seethrough...
![]()
Yeah, I saw it in a small thumbnail too on X but then I enlarged it to see the picture in a larger size. I then noticed the skirt looked so odd I thought it was a white flash til I noticed I could see her thighs through it along with her shorts/underwear whatever it is.I was actually going to say I like Haewons outfit the most.
But I only saw it from the thumbnail size at glance and didn't notice it until you mentioned it and from the zoomed in
It does seem weird and would have looked great if it wasn't