Teaser NMIXX - “Blue Valentine” The days were different with you, and different without you. (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,239
Reactions Received
4,097
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,237
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I love how their stylist is not hiding it anymore they just want to expose Nmixx more and more. At this rate they will have them perform in thongs by the time their contracts end. Kyujin her outfit made me legit feel sick as soon I saw it last weekend.

I was just messaging my friend on Discord about it who is also a fellow Nswer.

Haewon in the webtoon, nothing wrong right

1235.jpg


Haewon her outfit which is meant to be exactly as the webtoon, but for some reason you can see her underwear as it's seethrough...
165159.jpg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,733
Reactions Received
44,352
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,538
I love how their stylist is not hiding it anymore they just want to expose Nmixx more and more. At this rate they will have them perform in thongs by the time their contracts end. Kyujin her outfit made me legit feel sick as soon I saw it last weekend.

I was just messaging my friend on Discord about it who is also a fellow Nswer.

Haewon in the webtoon, nothing wrong right

1235.jpg


Haewon her outfit which is meant to be exactly as the webtoon, but for some reason you can see her underwear as it's seethrough...
165159.jpg
I was actually going to say I like Haewons outfit the most.

But I only saw it from the thumbnail size at glance and didn't notice it until you mentioned it and from the zoomed in :pandanoreaction:

It does seem weird and would have looked great if it wasn't
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,239
Reactions Received
4,097
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,237
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I was actually going to say I like Haewons outfit the most.

But I only saw it from the thumbnail size at glance and didn't notice it until you mentioned it and from the zoomed in :pandanoreaction:

It does seem weird and would have looked great if it wasn't
Yeah, I saw it in a small thumbnail too on X but then I enlarged it to see the picture in a larger size. I then noticed the skirt looked so odd I thought it was a white flash til I noticed I could see her thighs through it along with her shorts/underwear whatever it is.

Kyujin was put on a exposing outfit during their performance too in China last weekend, poor girl kept pulling at her shorts because it was V shaped not even a normal short since I guess it doesn't expose enough according to their stylist. Then the video of Sullyoon being pissed with their stylist giving them crappy accessories was also in China the same day.

I dare to bet we will get even more crappy outfits that just expose more, since Sullyoon her outfit of todays teasers she "seems" braless and in a open cut dress at her sides, fueling the fantasy of people who see it.

It's not fun anymore stanning this group with a stylist like that backing them.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread