Trading NMIXX Lily M for trade (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
for rares:
SF9 Chani rare
Seventeen rare I don't have (Hoshi, Mingyu, Wonwoo, DK)
ONEUS Seoho and Keonhee rare
GFRIEND Yuju rare
Baekhyun 1 rare
IZ*ONE Hitomi and Chaewon rares
Everglow rares (all except Aisha, Mia and E:U)

commons:
Jennie 5
ENHYPEN Jungwon
Kamiyado Mei
NCT 127 members (Jungwoo & Haechan)
LOONA 1/3 Haseul
LOONA OEC (Jinsoul)
LOONA xxyy (Chuu)
ONEWE (all)
Billlie (except Haram and Siyoon)
Kingdom (I have Louis)
Purple Kiss (all except Swan)
VIVIZ (all)
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Hey Mairi, it’s me again, looking for your Lily card:face: I purposely never agreed to the trade because I didn’t think it was fair, but if I have a card Litc wants I’ll happily do the three way:pikasmart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Hey Mairi, it’s me again, looking for your Lily card:face: I purposely never agreed to the trade because I didn’t think it was fair, but if I have a card Litc wants I’ll happily do the three way:pikasmart:
Rev… :pepeslippy: :naeunshock:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread