No-filter thing you said as a lil kid you don't remember but have been told about (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
So my earliest memory is my uncle (mom's younger brother)'s wedding when I was two. I remember running a lot every time I could, smiling at everyone, and being picked up for pictures and to be kept still during the wedding proceedings, and everyone being so tall, and smiling down at me, and I was trying to escape the adults holding me so I could run everywhere again, etc. :jisoosmh:

Ofc I also talked a lot to everyone

After they got married, my aunt was gonna move in with my uncle. And this part I don't remember but this is what I've been told I said to her when we were going back to my uncle's house in the car "Why are you here? The wedding's over. You can go home now. Why are you coming home with us?"

that I did not remember:jiuconfused2::wimwim:

believable enough tho
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I distinctly remember when I was little and had no clue what this word means and just thought it sounded funny, so I randomly said marijuana one day in front of my mum, and she was like, 'What?' And little me was smart enough to be like, 'Nothing.'
I don't think I learned the word till high school tbh :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread