Debut No MV Teaser for Treasure Debut (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's D-1, and by all accounts it looks like YG is keeping everything under wraps, usually groups have 2 MV teasers out by this point but YGE has been building the hype while still not revealing much about Treasure's debut title "Boy" which I actually think is the right decision.

There have been multiple videos about the members and also an instrumental teaser. And on D-2 they dropped this choreography trailer but it was more about the members practicing and being determined to go out and prove themselves, no footage from the actual MV was shown.



Treasure has actually had a lot of pre debut content but no actual MV teaser which is pretty rare for today lol. The hype is real tho.

Anticipate :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They've been doing 2 teasers a day so it's still possible the second teaser for D-1 will be the MV.
At this point I actually hope they don't lol.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Now that I think about it, I don't think Blackpink had teasers when they debuted either. The MV's were just shown at their debut showcase and then released online a few hours later. So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that Treasure isn't getting a MV teaser either?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Now that I think about it, I don't think Blackpink had teasers when they debuted either. The MV's were just shown at their debut showcase and then released online a few hours later. So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised that Treasure isn't getting a MV teaser either?
They released it now :yolk:
I think they actually should have kept it a mystery lmao.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread