No offense but this literally has to be said (2 Viewers)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I feel you sis.
I had to get a tooth removed, not a wisdom tooth tho. Still putting that off :pandalove:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Fuck wisdom teeth and getting them removed. That's all I gotta say. I've been bleeding for hours.
see the doctor again, maybe the suture loosened up, happened to me.
I thought bleeding the whole day after was normal but it wasn't only went to the doctor again the next day, big mistake cuz i woke up with blood everywhere lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think whatever drugs my doctor gave me when I got mine removed did wonders because it was pretty chill for me

the stitches itched like crazy though 😔
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I haven't gotten mine removed yet. Though, in September, I had to get 6 teeth removed.
I'm a teenager. An entire teenager.
And my baby teeth haven't come out. It's sort of embarrassing, to be honest. By my age, everyone has had their adult teeth in for years now. I'm not a child. I'm not a kid. I still have one baby tooth. I've been meaning to get my braces when I was 10, but my teeth just won't come out. :pepecry1:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread