Appreciation No one is going to understand a word I'm saying here (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
But this guy just sold me his entire GAMSAT study material for $40! That's over $1500 worth of material for 40. I can't even explain how happy I am. I got the Des O'Niell's PDFs (which are off market and being sold for at least $150+ per book now), the Gold Standard text books, GradReady PDFs, sample practice exams for each section, Acer's sample questions & exams (which cost like $40 each on their own) and the medired textbooks (which were the ones I was planning to buy since they're the cheapest). He was even kind enough to give me all of his study notes. 😍 I think I might still end up buying the Acer material since I'm not sure if they update all of that every year but I'M SO HAPPY WITH EVERYTHING. This is such a great deal and I finally have a starting point now!

But I'm planning to sit the exam in September which is earlier than what I was originally planning. Good luck to me!
P.S. The appreciation tag is for the guy because he's a literal hero in my eyes right now lol
 
Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
ahh good luck on the gamsat!! that guy is so kind to give you his study notes too.
I know, he's so nice! He already gave so much, he didn't have to give those as well. Some people are just so sweet!
And thank you! :)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Maybe I sound dumb but what is the gamsat?
I'm pretty sure most people outside of Australia and the UK are familiar with it so you're fine. I probably should have written it somewhere, my fault It's the graduate admission exam into medicine. So all students that want to get into medicine or dentistry must take the exam during or after they complete their bachelor degree. I believe it's Australia's version of MCAT. :)
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm pretty sure most people outside of Australia and the UK are familiar with it so you're fine. I probably should have written it somewhere, my fault It's the graduate admission exam into medicine. So all students that want to get into medicine or dentistry must take the exam during or after they complete their bachelor degree. I believe it's Australia's version of MCAT. :)
weird flex but okay suzan :seokeyes:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
LOL is that what it sounded like? 😂

I'm just a happy bean right now. Let me liiiiiive
nooo. i just really admire u. how do you even handle being in the medicine field with an online forum? youre a legendary user too. im jealous yet admire u. good luck on your exam and dont forget us flops once you become a bigshot. :yolk::sj_weary:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
nooo. i just really admire u. how do you even handle being in the medicine field with an online forum? youre a legendary user too. im jealous yet admire u. good luck on your exam and dont forget us flops once you become a bigshot. :yolk::sj_weary:
Wow I'm flattered that you think so highly of me but I'm still in an undergraduate student. I still have to sit the exam. But thank you! And studying a science degree or whatever doesn't mean we have no other life. I still have plenty of other time so I can spend it on the forums and on other hobbies. :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread