COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive no you can not be a lesbian and like men, I HATE YOU TUMBLR BITCHES (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

wtf does this even mean?? can't lesbians just be lesbians?? why is there always somebody trying to invalidate us just wanting to be with women. it doest seem like a problem with anyone else in the community. the amount of reaching ive seen form these fake woke people on twitter to try and make lesbian an inclusive term when it literally just means women who like other women is astounding. I've never seen people do this with gay men. It's specifically a problem that lesbians face in a community that is supposed to accept them.

like there's nothing wrong with being bisexual, there's nothing wrong with liking men, please leave the lesbian term alone, holy shit.

the tweet got deleted but im gonna post a screenshot, the tweet that im quoting is what im talking about
1609640943105.png

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have no words lol

Just say you're bi or pan, goddamn. That's what they're there for. I have no shame in saying I'm bi and neither should anyone else.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I have no words lol

Just say you're bi or pan, goddamn. That's what they're there for. I have no shame in saying I'm bi and neither should anyone else.
literally like i dont understand why people just can't use the right labels. there isn't anything wrong with being bisexual, I think people are just mad at the fact that they cant be included in certain labels so they have to make ridiculous explanations as to why a certain label could work for them as well.

It's the same thing as straight people trying to call themselves "spicy straight" a few months ago, like there's nothing wrong with the label that's already there, just use it.

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
i've seen ppl identify as "bi/pan lesbians" stop that shit

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Yeah... These the same type that act like HP was a bad series, because JKR expressed an unpopular sentiment. This type of post[what you mentioned] is so popular and the claim of historicity of "Lesbian" meaning non female-female attraction is funny af [not funny haha, but more ironic] because the concept of homosexuality in general is fairly new. And if you challenge it, Tumblr/Twitter will try to f**k you and not in the good way..

I feel like our community is eating itself... And it has been doing such for years.
Like when no one said anything when Ben Savage called another fellow gay a house f***ot..

But I have seen many women do this when they are in relationships with other women. Claim Lesbian when they are in fact Bi-sexual. While they are functionally Lesbian in what people will assume based on public presentation, it is disingenuous to claim to be a Lesbian if you have sexual feelings for men. And later when they break up, the other woman goes and starts a relationship up with a guy.. So annoying.
Its sorta like men who claim to be straight ten minutes after sucking a d**k... Like unless you are a male prostitute, a straight man will not suck a d**k... Nor would I want to do the inverse of that (give felatio to a woman)...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah... These the same type that act like HP was a bad series, because JKR expressed an unpopular sentiment. This type of post[what you mentioned] is so popular and the claim of historicity of "Lesbian" meaning non female-female attraction is funny af [not funny haha, but more ironic] because the concept of homosexuality in general is fairly new. And if you challenge it, Tumblr/Twitter will try to f**k you and not in the good way..

I feel like our community is eating itself... And it has been doing such for years.
Like when no one said anything when Ben Savage called another fellow gay a house f***ot..

But I have seen many women do this when they are in relationships with other women. Claim Lesbian when they are in fact Bi-sexual. While they are functionally Lesbian in what people will assume based on public presentation, it is disingenuous to claim to be a Lesbian if you have sexual feelings for men. And later when they break up, the other woman goes and starts a relationship up with a guy.. So annoying.
Its sorta like men who claim to be straight ten minutes after sucking a d**k... Like unless you are a male prostitute, a straight man will not suck a d**k... Nor would I want to do the inverse of that (give felatio to a woman)...
that's true, it just seems so many people in the community are trying to so woke that they're actually hurting people in it as a product of trying to be as inclusive as possible. im so sick of the no label bull shit. it works for some people and thats great but a lot of people greatly benefit from having a specifc label to identify themselves as. trying to change labels like lesbian hurts actual lesbians in the process. not everyone likes having no labels.

honestly, as much as people are against gatekeeping, I think that it's necessary. people like this are literally moving the community backwards because we can't even say that lesbians only like women without it being deemed as offensive. i mean people were getting mad at the lesbian masterdocument for being "biphobic" a few weeks ago even though it's literally a masterdoc for people who are confused on whether or not they are a lesbian, not on whether or not they're bisexual. people need to understand that even though lgbt is a community, each group needs to have specific things that are only for them. the fake concern about whether or not everything is inclusive is so stupid. not everything should be inclusive.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ah the bi/pan lesbian the bane of lesbians and bisexual/pansexual women's existence. Its honestly frustrating because its bad for all three types of sapphics.
The stuff about gender is true though since some people will try to say trans people and/or non-binary aren't lesbians and such but I think in general people agree with that but the "lesbians can be attracted to men" is a big nope.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Honestly, there's a long history of LGBT+ people but its mostly not want people think or want it to be. A lot of the stuff on gay men comes from court cases in which they were being discriminated against and often the homosexual man was conflated with the pedophilic man so you have to sort through that as well.

Then in the late 1800's to early 1900's you had the rise of the sexologist and some were great like Magnus Hirschfield but then you have the likes of Freud....and oh boy did almost everything he said about women turn out to be wrong cause the man literally knew nothing about women's sexually. But our understanding of sexuality and its exploration started in this era and led to a lot of misconceptions that were still have today.

I will say people should be allowed to explore their sexuality and if they change their labels later I think that's alright. I've met women who thought they were lesbians but they turned out have some attraction to men actually and in the opposite direction bisexuals who turned out to be lesbians lol. As for the dude thing I think you can experiment and the get confirmation you are straight lmao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Honestly, there's a long history of LGBT+ people but its mostly not want people think or want it to be. A lot of the stuff on gay men comes from court cases in which they were being discriminated against and often the homosexual man was conflated with the pedophilic man so you have to sort through that as well.
Yeah. My point really was that Lesbian as a consolidated body of individuals or rather self-identification is relatively new as accepting of sexual minorities is new.

A lot of the stuff on gay men comes from court cases in which they were being discriminated against and often the homosexual man was conflated with the pedophilic man so you have to sort through that as well.
Oh, don't get me started. Every time I hear about male priests involved in r**e it also turns into a way for fundementalists to continue to assert their idea that gay men are pedos... Plus then there's the idea that they tout around that gay men are gay because they were r***d.

I will say people should be allowed to explore their sexuality and if they change their labels later I think that's alright. I've met women who thought they were lesbians but they turned out have some attraction to men actually and in the opposite direction bisexuals who turned out to be lesbians lol. As for the dude thing I think you can experiment and the get confirmation you are straight lmao
I agree. My issue is primarily with women who decide to "become" lesbians because they are done with men. And then eventually turn back to men when the "glory" wears off.. And I think there is a certain disdain among some for bi-sexuality that was enforced by mass media by those who should have been more tolerant. For instance, many gay male celebrities have used being bi as a transitionary statement so when they fully came out it wouldn't receive as much backlash... In another vein, you have shows like Sex and the City which was supposed to be empowering, but denigrated bi-sexuals to the realm of being greedy, indecisive, and "on the way to gay town"... see clip below:

But with the straight men point I brought up, its pretty comical at times. I mean if you're curious and sleep with a guy thats one thing, but if you regularly have sex with men and still say you're straight... then... :lisalaugh:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
All LGBTIQ Tumblr and Twitter does is confuse and stress me tf out.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
All LGBTIQ Tumblr and Twitter does is confuse and stress me tf out.
same
I've seen a lot of lgbtq folks already get offended when lesbians simply say a man is handsome or a gay men say a women is attractive:ilovebread:

the dude thing I think you can experiment and the get confirmation you are straight lmao
sadly there are still some dudes that wouldn't admit they are gay after taking a d up their ass or sucking one cuz it would hurt their manliness pride :naeunstare:

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah this is why I don't really like to interact with the community even though I'm bi as well. This is insane and there's tons of other people trying to push the same agendas like the person you posted in OP :/

Reactions Received
KS Coins
sadly there are still some dudes that wouldn't admit they are gay after taking a d up their ass or sucking one cuz it would hurt their manliness pride :naeunstare:
its called ~BROMANCE~

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread