Appreciation Nobody told me.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That the Chinese version of produce 101 was a whole production :hayshook:

Like I had seen a few performances before and was impressed but not enough to check it out. But then I was suggested "Look What you made me do" and then I went down a rabbit hole of watching them.






​
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,589
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
That the Chinese version of produce 101 was a whole production :hayshook:

Like I had seen a few performances before and was impressed but not enough to check it out. But then I was suggested "Look What you made me do" and then I went down a rabbit hole of watching them.






​
China went all out on production value.
They still made some decisions i really did not like but they had some changes that i loved and wish pd 48 had done.
i have all the subbed ep dl.
Look what you made me do is my fave dance number from the show,
this is fun too


i have a bunch of stuff listed

I love that show.
Love Duan aojuan to bits

Liu Nian is now the team SH center...

Ep 1 is on DM.



you need yamy's song from concept also
3 of the 6 -7 great vocals, the best rapper, the best dancer at least the pick me center.




mimi and lucia during group stage
 
Last edited:
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
China went all out on production value.
They still made some decisions i really did not like but they had some changes that i loved and wish pd 48 had done.
i have all the subbed ep dl.
Look what you made me do is my fave dance number from the show,
this is fun too


i have a bunch of stuff listed

I love that show.
Love Duan aojuan to bits

Liu Nian is now the team SH center...

Ep 1 is on DM.



you need yamy's song from concept also
3 of the 6 -7 great vocals, the best rapper, the best dancer at least the pick me center.




mimi and lucia during group stage
I have so much to learn :pandahappy:

Yeah the center girl for 'Look What you made me do" has stuck out in performances to me.

They really invested well these performances are so cool!
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,589
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I have so much to learn :pandahappy:

Yeah the center girl for 'Look What you made me do" has stuck out in performances to me.

They really invested well these performances are so cool!
Xu Mengjie .... Rainbow is her fan given/stage name That performance, showing she could stand out even in a group with Meiqi the next round and a video from her family were most likely what pushed her into the group.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,589
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
y'all....
Yea that won her the day, such a nice kid.

Loved the jump twist to a full split too.

this show was much harder to watch, in that the kids who do not make the group most likely will not ever get another shot.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yea that won her the day, such a nice kid.

Loved the jump twist to a full split too.

this show was much harder to watch, in that the kids who do not make the group most likely will not ever get another shot.
I'm just amazed. Like I don't think we'll ever get that on the Korean version

Yeah the small amount I keep up with chinese groups i know that they can be there one day and gone the next.

That's also one of the reasons I've held off on the show...
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread