Non-Asian Celebrity Crush? (Celebrity not in the C-Pop, K-Pop, or J-Pop industries.) (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm curious. What celebrities are you stuck on?

ANDY BLACK/BIERSACK




Man, he's FINE
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Mayday
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
He's married now I gotta back off before miss Debby Ryan comes for my blood 💯 💯
Mine's married to Juliet Simms, but I don't careeeee XD
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Mayday
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
All time- Eva Green from Casino Royale, Sin City 2 and the 300 sequel. I just love everything about her, such a goddess.

Currently- Anya Taylor Joy from the Queen's Gambit, The Witch and other stuff.

Had a crush on Emma Watson when I was a kid (who didn't lol), but grew out of it pretty quick.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy
Joined
22 January 2021
Messages
147
Reactions Received
172
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Chris Hemsworth, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Jensen Ackles & Zac Efron. Also being a huge HP fans since I was young I had a big crush on Tom Felton.
When I was little I had a crush on like Chad Michael Murray. Also had a huge crush on David Boreanaz because I was such a huge Bufffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fan back in elementary school.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Oh andy has such a beautiful face shape...

Errr Jensen Ackles, Kehlani and Normani.
I know, right? It hits different.

YES YES AND YES
All time- Eva Green from Casino Royale, Sin City 2 and the 300 sequel. I just love everything about her, such a goddess.

Currently- Anya Taylor Joy from the Queen's Gambit, The Witch and other stuff.

Had a crush on Emma Watson when I was a kid (who didn't lol), but grew out of it pretty quick.
THE TASTE. Emma Watson was everyone's crush at some point XD
Chris Hemsworth, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Jensen Ackles & Zac Efron. Also being a huge HP fans since I was young I had a big crush on Tom Felton.
When I was little I had a crush on like Chad Michael Murray. Also had a huge crush on David Boreanaz because I was such a huge Bufffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel fan back in elementary school.
Chris Hemsworth- YES.
Jensen Ackles- YES
Zac Efron- YES
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
I'm curious. What celebrities are you stuck on?

ANDY BLACK/BIERSACK




Man, he's FINE
i had a huge crush on chester bennington almost my entire life ever since i fell in love with his music
unfortunately he is no longer with us
:sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:
some people would say he looks too regular or something
but omg , a man who looks like this is just hot to me
not just because of the tattoos
if i ever meet a guy who looks a lot like him, I WILL INSTANTLY GET WET LIKE OMG, I WILL HUNT HIM DOWN AND MAKE HIM MY FRIEND AT THE VERY LEAST:wimwim::ilovebread::lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread