- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Just America.Are all men terrible, or is that just America?
There's good and bad people no matter where you go.Are all men terrible, or is that just America?
Not as excessive as girls on periods but they are a thing.Do guys have sudden mood swings?
I suck to be alpha.Why y’all beta
Ohh yeah.Do guys have sudden mood swings?
Partially. We had situations in locker rooms where guys would check each other now, but not really would we sit down and measure.Hmm are +18 question allowed??
If so is it true that guys love to measure their d!ck with other guys?
Some guys talk about it a lot but I never see anyone walking around with rulers ready to compareHmm are +18 question allowed??
If so is it true that guys love to measure their d!ck with other guys?
Lmao I actually pictured it XD I'm laughing so hard atm XDSome guys talk about it a lot but I never see anyone walking around with rulers ready to compare
Well let me just say that you both ruined my imagination!Partially. We had situations in locker rooms where guys would check each other now, but not really would we sit down and measure.
Like..would I like to experience a day on my period? Helllllll nowould you like a day on period?
i heard the expression 'sad handjob' ans asked my friends in rl the same thing... hy is it sad?? how it can be sad?
Sounds like a good V Live idea for SixnineSome guys talk about it a lot but I never see anyone walking around with rulers ready to compare
Sometimesdo boys talk about girls at boys nights?
I never had a boys night :(do boys talk about girls at boys nights?