Non-EXO-Ls, what do you think of Lay? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I am really wondering....

Do you know more about Lay or Less than about the rest of the group? What do you think of him? What do you even know about him? Hae you listened to his music?

And so on. You don't have to stick to these questions, just tell me what you think and know!
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I haven't listened to much of his music, but in general, I really like how he carries himself. He was cool on the chinese version of produce 101 too.
Also peach is a bop :maheart:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I haven't listened to much of his music, but in general, I really like how he carries himself. He was cool on the chinese version of produce 101 too.
Also peach is a bop :maheart:
Peach is iconic. I always knew he was a butt-guy from the way he likes to touch them!

Also this song is also just... :maheart:

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He is the one who stands out to me most. If I stanned he would probably be my bias and he has a nice personality.
He is such a sweet lamb!

BUT... Do not make him angry! He is scary when he is serious... Like really damn scary!
Also if only he worked less... Being an idol + a workaholic does not end up with healthy results!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I know he exists
Which is more than I can say about 85% of EXO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I love him, he's actually amazing and really talented. I know other EXO-ls cherish him a lot, and he very much is still part of the group despite ot8 saying otherwise <.<
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
when I watched the grammys I saw his interview, he was very nice and cute!
also he is very very handsome :llama_flirt:
I don't think I've ever heard his music tho
He is an amazing adorable workaholic! This interview is possibly the best interview ever! His english is so adorable, and he is also so adorably tired (He needs to sleep more and work less...)




This is his most recent release!

 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
He is an amazing adorable workaholic! This interview is possibly the best interview ever! His english is so adorable, and he is also so adorably tired (He needs to sleep more and work less...)




This is his most recent release!

omg! such a humble and calm guy! I liked this so much
I laughed and smiled during the whole vid he was so cute and the interviewer omg
when she mentioned tempo lol I love that song too

but the way he was so calm during the whole time :llama_squish: so cute
and his english is really good!

I will listen the song know :D
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
omg! such a humble and calm guy! I liked this so much
I laughed and smiled during the whole vid he was so cute and the interviewer omg
when she mentioned tempo lol I love that song too

but the way he was so calm during the whole time :llama_squish: so cute
and his english is really good!

I will listen the song know :D
The interviewer represents everything his fans are thinking... It is probably because she IS an EXO-L! :pandarolleyes:

Lay tries to be humble
Ellie: NO

Lay tries to say he can't do something
Ellie: NO

Lay says he works a lot
Ellie: How long did you sleep tonight!

Lay says he wants to do something
Ellie: YOU CAN DO IT!

Lay obviously liked her aswell and I love how Ellie is trying to set up a date constantly!
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
The interviewer represents everything his fans are thinking... It is probably because she IS an EXO-L! :pandarolleyes:

Lay tries to be humble
Ellie: NO

Lay tries to say he can't do something
Ellie: NO

Lay says he works a lot
Ellie: How long did you sleep tonight!

Lay says he wants to do something
Ellie: YOU CAN DO IT!

Lay obviously liked her aswell and I love how Ellie is trying to set up a date constantly!
oh she is a fan this makes sense
it was honestly so cute and funny :pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh she is a fan this makes sense
it was honestly so cute and funny :pepeheart:
She is generally a kpop fan, but EXO seem to be her favorites! She is like the kpop interviewer for iHeartradio!

She HAS however had interviews with Monsta X, Got7 + jackson, EXO + Lay + Kris! and BTS aswell, but you can't see her in that one! She also has done them with eric nam and I think jay park and Tiffany and so on!

She is amazing and all interviews for kpop idols in america should be done by her!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
She is generally a kpop fan, but EXO seem to be her favorites!

She HAS however had interviews with Monsta X, Got7 + jackson, EXO + Lay + Kris! and BTS aswell, but you can't see her in that one!

She is amazing and all interviews for kpop idols in america should be done by her!
oh sad, maybe she is not a fan of them

and she is really amazing! :pepeheart:

I also like Zach Sang's interviews, he a nice guy (he recently did one with BP and it was cute as hell)

but sadly there are only a few good interviews in the Us (and some of them are cringy as hell sorry bts)
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh sad, maybe she is not a fan of them

and she is really amazing! :pepeheart:

I also like Zach Sang's interviews, he a nice guy (he recently did one with BP and it was cute as hell)

but sadly there are only a few good interviews in the Us (and some of them is cringy as hell sorry bts)
yeah... Ellie is like a combination of overwhelming and funny. She knows how to conpensate the awkwardness kpop idols have due to not speaking English well (or at all really...) She fills the awkwardsness with her overwhelming chatter and energy it is great!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread