Non-EXO-Ls, what do you think of Lay? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
yeah... Ellie is like a combination of overwhelming and funny. She knows how to conpensate the awkwardness kpop idols have due to not speaking English well (or at all really...) She fils the awkwardsness with her overwhelming chater and energy it is great!
exactly!
only a few can do that
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
exactly!
only a few can do that
But at the same time she is also patient and lets the idol think of the word they are looking for and what they want to say, while offering words she thinks they might be looking for!

Honestly whoever put her in charge of those interviews did good. She is amazing and I want to fly her to korea to interview all the groups! Especially Super Junior! I need an interview of her and Super Junior, it would be chaos!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
But at the same time she is also patient and lets the idol think of the word they are looking for and what they want to say, while offering words she thinks they might be looking for!

Honestly whoever put her in charge of those interviews did good. She is amazing and I want to fly her to korea to interview all the groups! Especially Super Junior! I need an interview of her and Super Junior, it would be chaos!
and the way she encouraged Lay way amazing, she was so ready to help him when he didn't find the words

I am not really familiar with Suju :pandasad: but I heard they are a very funny group
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
and the way she encouraged Lay way amazing, she was so ready to help him when he didn't find the words

I am not really familiar with Suju :pandasad: but I heard they are a very funny group
Suju are hilarious! They have almost no filter!

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread