Non-girls of KS, questions for girls? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
what else goes into the process of getting dressed that makes it take so long? :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
You have to pick the right clothes
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
what else goes into the process of getting dressed that makes it take so long? :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
Well color coordination is a big thing for me! I wanna make sure that what I'm wearing fits with eg my scarf if I wear one or my shoes.

Also, whether it looks good on you is a very big reason why we take many hours to get dressed!!
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
254
Reactions Received
1,330
Location
fighting off blonks ★≡≡\(`△´\)🌈🇱🇹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
What is your state on 'girls having to wear make up to be pretty'?
Totally not into it. You can be all natural and still look prettier than girls that are so full of make up etc that look like 10 years older. I always believed in looking your age and make up doesn't help much in that, especially when you're young. Plus, I find it extremely annoying having a whole layer of sticky make up on you!
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hmm I was actually expecting this thread to have more people asking things:hmm:
lol same
and they say we are difficult creatures...
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
buh right clothes mean clean clothes and that's all there is to it right :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
Well, not exactly. Sometimes there are certain clothes for weather, and casual clothes and formal ones...
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
what else goes into the process of getting dressed that makes it take so long? :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
aligning my chakras lol... it takes a lot
then pcking the right clothes, trying 5 outfits, makeup, hair...
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What is your state on 'girls having to wear make up to be pretty'?
well i don't consider it a necessity
i wear makeup because i can, i like and i like the process
but girls can be pretty without makeup too
it's just a part of every girl idk
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Skinnny

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Totally not into it. You can be all natural and still look prettier than girls that are so full of make up etc that look like 10 years older. I always believed in looking your age and make up doesn't help much in that, especially when you're young. Plus, I find it extremely annoying having a whole layer of sticky make up on you!
i usually look like 16 without makeup so at least with makeup i look like 18-19:welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
do you agree with that statement btw :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
well yes tbh
i had some discussions with my friends we are all going about theories and overthink about what a boy did... meanwhile poor guy did nothing xD
otherwise, not all girls are the same, but most of us are easy to make happy
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah, I totally don't look like my age xD everybody told me
maybe because I'm a short blondie or idk
Or you got great genes! I actually knew a girl that was 27 and she looked like 19. The same was true for her mom and other women of her family

Damn those genes are amazing
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Or you got great genes! I actually knew a girl that was 27 and she looked like 19. The same was true for her mom and other women of her family

Damn those genes are amazing
well sometimes they are good, but sometimes it is cringe to be asked if you are in highschool :hmm:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
finally :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

why do y'all go to the bathroom in groups :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
Either to hold on to ur friends stuff, or to talk, or both need to go, or safety reason. Which people said already lmfao

what else goes into the process of getting dressed that makes it take so long? :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
I don't think what I'm going to wear sometimes tbh I just wear what I find first.

What is your state on 'girls having to wear make up to be pretty'?
Idk, I don't really care that much. Without make up I look like a 15yo old girl and with not much difference lmfao. If make up makes people happy I can't really have a word in that
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread