Non-Orbits of KPS, Questions For Orbits? (3 Viewers)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
It is when you involve music theory & complexity of composition, I meant in those respects.
:sanapray:
Complexity doesn't always lead to the better song though. I personally prefer stripped down, acoustic versions. Often times, simplicity is more beautiful.

But ViViD outsold everyone
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Complexity doesn't always lead to the better song though. I personally prefer stripped down, acoustic versions. Often times, simplicity is more beautiful.

But ViViD outsold everyone
That's where I disagree.
"Better song" & "musically superior" aren't the same.

"ViVid" is good though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
That's where I disagree.
"Better song" & "musically superior" aren't the same.

"ViVid" is good though.
I just disagree with the term superior. It has a connotation that implies the "musically superior" song is the better song.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I just disagree with the term superior. It has a connotation that implies the "musically superior" song is the better song.
I get your perspective.
It isn't the "better song" at all, it's just more musically present.
"Musical superiority" is a showcase of how the song can maneuver through complex chord changes, chromaticism, & so on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I get your perspective.
It isn't the "better song" at all, it's just more musically present.
"Musical superiority" is a showcase of how the song can maneuver through complex chord changes, chromaticism, & so on.
I'll compromise and say that Kiss Later is more musically diverse
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll compromise and say that Kiss Later is more musically diverse
I mean, it does add a very random guitar solo in its heart, amongst all the show-tuney goodness.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and Walnutt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread