- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Smh first of all "kiss later" and secondly one of the best solos.Kiss you later says hi
Smh first of all "kiss later" and secondly one of the best solos.Kiss you later says hi
It has more interesting chords.Kiss you later says hi
It's the one I hated the most. I don't even know the name lmaoSmh first of all "kiss later" and secondly one of the best solos.
Everyone has their own opinionIt has more interesting chords.
A more diverse instrumental.
And it promotes consent.
I don't know what you're on about.![]()
Still, objectively, musically, it's superior.Everyone has their own opinion![]()
Musical superiority is not objectiveStill, objectively, musically, it's superior.![]()
It is when you involve music theory & complexity of composition, I meant in those respects.Musical superiority is not objective
Complexity doesn't always lead to the better song though. I personally prefer stripped down, acoustic versions. Often times, simplicity is more beautiful.It is when you involve music theory & complexity of composition, I meant in those respects.
![]()
That's where I disagree.Complexity doesn't always lead to the better song though. I personally prefer stripped down, acoustic versions. Often times, simplicity is more beautiful.
But ViViD outsold everyone
I just disagree with the term superior. It has a connotation that implies the "musically superior" song is the better song.That's where I disagree.
"Better song" & "musically superior" aren't the same.
"ViVid" is good though.
Haseul*Stan Jinsoul
I know what I spelledHaseul*
I get your perspective.I just disagree with the term superior. It has a connotation that implies the "musically superior" song is the better song.
I'll compromise and say that Kiss Later is more musically diverseI get your perspective.
It isn't the "better song" at all, it's just more musically present.
"Musical superiority" is a showcase of how the song can maneuver through complex chord changes, chromaticism, & so on.
I mean, it does add a very random guitar solo in its heart, amongst all the show-tuney goodness.I'll compromise and say that Kiss Later is more musically diverse
Stan dreamcatcher for quality guitar solosI mean, it does add a very random guitar solo in its heart, amongst all the show-tuney goodness.
Let YeoJin live.Stan dreamcatcher for quality guitar solos![]()