- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
We don't question how the Messiah worksHow is Taeyeon so perfect?
I really hate how everything went down and Jessica took the brunt of it but it is what it is. Ngl, I'm still a little bitter about it but Ive come to accept I'll probably never know what really happenedWhat is your opinion on the whole "snsd kicked out jessica" thing?
lalalalalala.......What is your opinion on the whole "snsd kicked out jessica" thing?
Come back is slippery.Do you think SNSD will still have comeback as 8 eventually?
I hated the color pink before I Stanned SNSDhow do you guys feel stanning legends?
I hope so but idk.Do you think SNSD will still have comeback as 8 eventually?
It feels great except for the fact that you never know when comebacks are and after so many years, we’re still waiting for Sunny’s solo debut.how do you guys feel stanning legends?
No idea.what percent of your fandom still support jessica? do you still consider her as a OT9 member?
I think almost everyone does and most Sones prefer OT9 SNSD.what percent of your fandom still support jessica? do you still consider her as a OT9 member?
I wonder how likely it is, it does seem a bit like everyone has their own thing now. Tiffany is even in USA and not around Korea. But it would be amazing to see them together again.I hope so but idk.
Contracts are up again next year and I feel like a few more might leave.
If they aren't going to release anything this year (which they normally do) it's possible we'll have to wait until the 15th anniversary
IDKwhat percent of your fandom still support jessica? do you still consider her as a OT9 member?