Teaser Not as Creepy but Still Creepy (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'm just mad I watched it the first time with CC (because I didn't realize it was there, lol), and had to go back and look again lol

Story was intriguing. I like the set-up -- reminds me a bit of Hitobashira Alice (Vocaloid). Not the story, just the format of it.

I'm still curious. Can't wait to see what the sound and theme of their new song will be in light of this lore.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kinda cool
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread