18+ NOT HIGH but can we talk about Edward Cullen? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Just remembering the bedroom scene afterword is uh :stare:
Not gonna lie I'm thirsting after everyone in this right now but I am also CRINGING.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Not gonna lie I'm thirsting after everyone in this right now but I am also CRINGING.
I feel the same way about the Twilight series as I do the Divergent and Hunger Games series. It's cringe but sometimes it kinda hits :lisalaugh:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel the same way about the Twilight series as I do the Divergent and Hunger Games series. It's cringe but sometimes it kinda hits :lisalaugh:
Divergent is my guilty pleasure so...
:idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: litc and Day1
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I just wanna know how to be eleven-headed...

But also am aware that some sad soul out there has probably made a tentacle AU somewhere in the Twilight fandom.

yeah, I had nothing else to add since I didn't finish the third book and never watched the movies, but 11-headed tho.

Off-topic-ish -- Are you high often? xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I just wanna know how to be eleven-headed...

But also am aware that some sad soul out there has probably made a tentacle AU somewhere in the Twilight fandom.

yeah, I had nothing else to add since I didn't finish the third book and never watched the movies, but 11-headed tho.

Off-topic-ish -- Are you high often? xD
Lately. I've been high often. Also I meant level-headed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I feel the same way about the Twilight series as I do the Divergent and Hunger Games series. It's cringe but sometimes it kinda hits :lisalaugh:
Divergent is my guilty pleasure so...
:idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis: :idkwhattonamethis:
I don't remember anything other than the first movie but I will say that man is FINE ! :letitfry:
My cousin gave me the first Divergent book as a gift when I was 12 bc I liked Percy Jackson and she thought I'd like it and I thought it was so well-written, and kept reading it because of that

I'm not taking imagination for the story, like the wording and way thing's flowed

I was 12 tho

hunger games I still have to read mockingjay:susPepe: I bought it tho

I read the first when I was 11 and then catching fire just a few years ago

idr if my parents banned me from reading the rest or watching the movie (hunger games) till I was 13 or that was a self-imposed restriction, but they did ban me from reading harry potter till I was 11 bc it was "too dark" - I read first 5 at 7, or well they stopped me when I was reading the 5th and over halfway done

I think it was me being weird
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
My cousin gave me the first Divergent book as a gift when I was 12 bc I liked Percy Jackson and she thought I'd like it and I thought it was so well-written, and kept reading it because of that

I'm not taking imagination for the story, like the wording and way thing's flowed

I was 12 tho

hunger games I still have to read mockingjay:susPepe: I bought it tho

I read the first when I was 11 and then catching fire just a few years ago

idr if my parents banned me from reading the rest or watching the movie (hunger games) till I was 13 or that was a self-imposed restriction, but they did ban me from reading harry potter till I was 11 bc it was "too dark" - I read first 5 at 7, or well they stopped me when I was reading the 5th and over halfway done

I think it was me being weird
I have never read twilight tho and ... since other books exist i don't rlly want to:runaway:

are you two recommending it I can't tell :wimwim:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I don't remember anything other than the first movie but I will say that man is FINE ! :letitfry:
I watched the first movie with my dad when I was 12 and apparently they (tris and four/tobias) had sex or smth so he skipped the scene:areyouforreal:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Vampire he may be, but a man he still is... :sanathink: Besides, who ever heard of vampire babies?! :pepecross:
Didn't the girl have a kid with him and nearly die or something :susPepe: I don't even know why I know that :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread