Intro Not new... (2 Viewers)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Kpop has become too saturated compared to when I freshly got into it. Not to mention what idols have to wear now because stylists don't even think about the fact they also need to dance in the outfits. To me the most toxic trait in Kpop is the foreigners trying to change up the whole genre, and I am not talking about the members of groups I mean the fans that are non Korean. I cannot stand reading tweets from fellow fans anymore because of how annoyingly they talk and the stuff they demand.
Honestly kpop is too saturated but they all do the same stuff?
The good groups from nugu companies who are different disband after 2 comebacks so you only get the big companies who copy each other.
The reason I left was because of the toxicity of kpop stans. The getting butt hurt from every minor thing and them using something as "gotcha moments" for other groups have become old. I try to stay away from it as much as i can tbh
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Thank you~
Have we interacted before? You joined around the same time I did
I used to be called PinkPrincess and I was in charge of the Dreamcatcher thread. Much has happened and I'm not the same person now. I used to read your posts when you used to post in the Dreamcatcher thread back in the other forum; you know, the overly toxic one.
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,271
Reactions Received
4,137
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,772
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I used to be called PinkPrincess and I was in charge of the Dreamcatcher thread. Much has happened and I'm not the same person now. I used to read your posts when you used to post in the Dreamcatcher thread back in the other forum; you know, the overly toxic one.
I think I remember you having a JiU profile picture. Were you in charge on here or after I left on the other forum?
I am also sorry to hear that, hope things are better now atleast.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and Michael

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,279
Reactions Received
99,154
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
353,529
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, but I was kind of lucky since Dreamcatcher back then wasn't that hard to keep up with, it was mainly their Twitter and Instagram posts and the members didn't have their own Instagram accounts back then. I am sure Twice and IVE must be way harder with a ton of content to keep up with :nekosweat:
I already get spammed purely on Instagram with Twice their updates :haylul:
yeah it's hard, but it was already hard before they got their own accounts to be honest as they just would post on the main channel instead :llama_blush: :llama_blush:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread